Tuesday, January 8, 2013

Let's talk about Harry Styles' tatts

Harry Styles continues to add to his extensive collection of questionable tatts, most recently inking a ship on his arm. Haz then goes on a romantic holiday with his main squeeze, T-Swizzle, and takes off his shirt to catch some Caribbean rays. 

Tay Tay reportedly breaks up with the 18-year-old dream boat and flees the island. Coincidence? I think not. 

Look mate, I know you think it's edgy and rebellious but your tattoos look more like a random array of scribbles from a school girl's diary. No wonder Taylor bounced. 

Your surname is Styles and I think you need to honour that. Your body is not a wall for scribbling on. I predict a lot of painful laser sessions in years to come (surely that love heart on your shoulder has got to go first?). I'm sorry I sound like your mother. FYI, I am only 24 - totally in your dating range. Your cut-offs late '30s, right?

Anyway Haz, if you want a bad boy hobbie go smoke a joint with Justin Bieber and Lil Twist. Babes love bongs! KIDDING, if you want street cred, just go party with Leo. 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...