Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Don't Try This at Home

For those of you not familiar with the term Tlogger [adj; tosser blogger], I bring you exhibit A. The Tlogger can be found on almost any blawg. Just look at this preppy, young chap I stumbled upon today, displaying classic Tlogger symptoms. Blatant self-take in the mirror? Check. Pouty expression and awkward pose? Yep. Wanky and predictable caption to accompany the photo, subtly implying one's superiority to their readers? Yah huh. Ross Gellar, is that you? 


Ps. slippers are for babies and old people. No one asked if you got them for free and we don't care about your outfit. I'd be more interested if you smeared poo on your face and wore a soiled wig. So why don't you blog about that, k bebes?


"Yes, I was lucky to get these for free, but that shouldn't discount the fact that they're beautiful shoes for a great
price. If I'm not still wearing these a year from now you
can call me out on it."

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...