Saturday, September 17, 2011

Because I'm a Lazy Mo-Fo


Yes, my room is right next to my brothers. And yes, when I was hung over the other Saturday morning I may have texted him asking to fetch me some Pandadol #dark. You'll be pleased to know he was a good little broseph and came to my rescue, with two Panas and water in tow! 

To be fair, it works both ways. Tonight I got a message from Jimmy reminding me, to remind him, to pack his lunch for school. So logical, right? And I really am his human alarm clock, I wake him every morning because he sleeps through his. 

Anyway, the moral of the story is why get up from your cosy, warm bed and walk all the way to the kitchen to get pizza when you can just get your monkey butler* to do it. 

*Monkey butler was coined by Edwina, don't worry we don't actually use this term. Much. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...