Saturday, September 10, 2011

If I Was A Boy....

Yo boys, wanna impress the ladies? Please don yourself with these Modern Amusement threads aye-sap! I genuinely get clothing envy when I see awesome dude's stuff. Look at all those pretty things I'll never get to wear! No one would love them like I could...


More reasons to consider a sex change or to get one of those boyfriend things so at least I can look at someone wearing these. I think the latter would probably be more cost effective and conventional. You can buy boyfriends pretty cheap these days, right?


It's so hard to find nice, simple tees without thunder bolts and other obnoxious shit strewn all over them but this one gets it just right. The clouds are dreamy and not too in your grill while the white keeps it clean and fresh.  
Gaaah! Above the knee boardies! In pretty pastels! You know how I feel about this. Now, excuse me while I get down on one knee and propose to you.
Well this is just fucking brilliant! I think I could actually get away with wearing this tee.

1 comment:

  1. Yeah you can get them from the boyfriend shop for $25!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...