Friday, September 30, 2011

FACT:




Boys on skateboards are 22%* hotter than boys who travel on foot.


* Figure based purely on my personal affection for dudes who zip around the city on wheels. Oh, and my epidemic crush on Pharrell Williams - the original skateboy P. My folders in high school were adorned with pictures of Phaz Dog (that's what I liked to call him) and Rugby Union player Matt Rodgers - rest assured I stopped smoking crack cocaine and the latter crush has long since faded. Dear 15 year old me, umm eww Matt Rodgers, seriously what were you thinking? Then again, you did have pretty whack taste so I'll forgive you. But I still hope to one day spawn Pharrell's children. Now all I need is some fancy grillz and I'm set.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...