Thursday, September 8, 2011

I Moustache Have Looked Like a N00b

SISTER: Sorry I missed your call before, what's up?


ME: Oh I was just calling because I thought you'd like to know I was walking around Typo for ages tonight, when I finally got to the counter to pay a lady came up to me and said, 'excuse me, I'm not sure if it's supposed to be there or not but THIS is stuck to you.' Guess what she pulled off my back? 


SISTER: What? 


ME: Magnets! Moustache magnets! 


SISTER: HAHAHA, MAGGOTS? How did maggots get stuck on your back?


ME: Nooo, mag-nets. They're just like the novelty magnets we got Dad for Father's Day.


SISTER: Oh, still, that's pretty awesome. 


ME: Yeah, I knew you'd appreciate it. The best part was how she wasn't sure if they were part of my outfit, so she was trying to be polite in case they were. Like yeah, I just walk around with magnet moustaches attached to my jacket, it's all the rage this Spring. Haven't you heard?


SISTER: But how did they even get on you? How did they leave the shelf and get to you? 


ME: Well there's this metal part on the back of my jacket, I must have walked past and they jumped on. I kinda wish she didn't find them, would have been great if I managed to get all the way home and not realised. 


From our own personal collection.

1 comment:

  1. Bella, you must admit you do unintentionally attract some funny baggage. This is by far the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...