Tuesday, August 9, 2011

What I Wish The Census Asked...

Thanks to Kerri Sackville for providing us with tonight's fun little game. She's the mastermind behind the Twitter hash tag #WhatIWishTheCensusAsked, which is now trending in Australia. I've hand picked some tweets and answered them for this special edition Census blurg post. It's censusational. Enjoy! 


At the time of completing this form, is your tomato sauce in the fridge or the cupboard? Fridge, always! Cupboard is for fools. If there's a seal that breaks when you open it, then it needs to be refrigerated. 



On a scale of 1 to 10, how seriously do you take being 'un-followed' on Twitter? It cuts deep. For reals, so I'd say about 7.5.

Sporty, Scary, Baby, Ginger or Posh? I'll always be a Ginger girl, man.  What, with her red hair and insane cleavage. That was revolutionary at the time. 

Are you too sexy for this form? Little bit. 

Hamish or Andy? Andy in a heartbeat. Boy's got a mop of hair that would put the lead singer of Wolfmother to shame. So dreamy. And I always prefer the underdog. 

Are you a wizard? Who told you?

Do you like to party? 'Party' should never be used as a verb, but yes to answer your question, I do quite enjoy it. 

Jeggings - yes or no? HELL NO.

Do you kiss with your eyes open or close? I don't kiss and tell but I think open eye kissers are kinda creepy. 

What do you want to be when you grow up? Does Alexa Chung's BFF count as an occupation? No? Errr, how about Olivia Palermo's?


If I said you had a beautiful body would you hold it against me?  Yes, yes I most definitely would. 

Wanna quickie? You sure know how to seduce a lady...

Will you call me tomorrow? That depends, do you wear skinny leg jeans?

Oh Alexa, you crazy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...