Sunday, August 14, 2011

A Treat For Your Ears: Saturday Night In

Somehow my quiet work drinks last night turned into a 4amer, which means I woke up at 4pm today, which means I can't sleep hence the blogging at 2am. Ahh, I'm not the spring chicken I used to be so it's been a lazy night in watching Batman with my broseph. For all of you licking your wounds from the night before too, here are some radtastic choones to get you through it.  


Little Dragon, Ritual Union: Mad arse song. Enough said. 





Crystal Fighters, At Home: This reminds me of our Splendour road trip. Thanks Nate Dog for including it on your sweet, sweet mix tapes.



New Navy, Zimbabwe: Love this video clip, and no, it's not just because they're wearing Hawaiian shirts! It makes me wish I had the guts to spin a globe and randomly select a country to run away to. If only...





Snakadaktal, Chimera: Any song that makes reference to Peter Pan flying you to school is ok in my books. Check these guys out on Triple J Unearthed High

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...