Sunday, July 17, 2011

A Wise Man Once Tweeted...

'Hipstamatic is autotune for photos.' Tweeted by @ (Alec Sulkin) on the 9th of April 2011. I've been holding onto this tweet for ages, wanting to write something about it...


The Sulk is too damn right. Thanks to the hipstamatic* app even a photo of a prune can now be deemed arty. And we all know prunes are the most un-sexiest of fruits. If I had an iPhone I'd take a photo of said prune to prove my point but I don't so instead, please accept this photo of a toilet to show you what I mean. 


* Side note observation: the app is appropriately named if you think about it. After all, it's the hipster's number one accomplice to portraying a quirky image, i.e. here's a hipstamatic photo of me sitting in a book shop, sipping a macchiato, stroking my beard. Here's a hipstamatic photo of me doing a wacky pose in an art gallery etc.


The crapper. It's totes pomo 'n shit, man.

2 comments:

  1. more posts please!!!! getting withdrawals

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry I've been a bad little blogger! I'll be back soon I promise.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...