Saturday, July 16, 2011

A Treat For Your Ears: BRB, DISCO DANCING TO SOSUEME IN THE GRASS!

Happy weekend Internet! How are you spending it? I'm snuggled up in my favourite place in the world (the couch), clocking up some serious hours on my derriere having and an Inbetweeners marathon with my brosephs. I'm also declaring it the Official Weekend of the Pyjama and will not be getting out of mine til Monday (rest assured, I do change into fresh jammies everyday). 


In celebration of these two glorious days of slothness and to get you in the mood for a little festival coming up, I highly recommend you listen to this Splendour mix-tape. I've been playing it all morning and cannot control my toe tapping. Thanks to the kind folk at Sosueme you can download it for nada. Nothing. Zilch! here or stream it below.  


Only 2 more weeks to go. Oh my, I'm excited. There's only one thing to do. POST-PHOTOS-OF-ED-MCFARLANE-TIME! The lead singer of Friendly Fires is quite possibly the hottest human being on earth. Did I mention he boasts the most enviable collection of Hawaiian shirts and has dance moves that would put Michael Jackson to shame? One day he will be mine. Oh yes, he will be mine. 


Yes. Those are zebras on his shirt. Marry me?





SOSUEME IN THE GRASS 2011 by Falcona


Ps. many thanks to Amy Stuchbury for these photos. She papped the aforementioned Ed at Glastonbury a few weeks ago. Droolz.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...