Sunday, June 19, 2011

Dear people who put fancy middle names on their Facebook...

Dear people who put fancy middle names on their Facebook display name, to quote the legendary Shania Twain, that don't impress'a me much! Nah, uh, uh! 


I'm not sure what you're hoping to achieve? James Alexander Rupert Snodgrass The Third doesn't really scream gangster. Pretentious prince, yes, but if it's street cred you're after may I suggest checking yourself in to dope* places instead? Also it's not very user friendly trying to tag you in photos with all those characters! 


If you insist on keeping this up, please at least make it believable. Whacking an exotic name in between two bland ones just doesn't ring true. Amy Anastasia Smith I'm looking at you. 


Yours sincerely, Annabelle Rose Brennan**.


* Yes, I am white. So, so white. 


** It's ok to sign off letters with your middle name. I believe this is the sole purpose of why they were created. 
 
Now chums, let's put this all behind us and listen to some rad Shania! Ps. Twain Dog - so ahead of the times rocking head to toe leopard print! 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...