Friday, June 3, 2011

Damn You, Lover

Why oh why must pretty things cost so much? Do not, I repeat, do not, spend lunch beaks in shops you cannot afford. It's a retail tease and you will walk away broken hearted. 


This Lover coat and I would make the perfect couple, only problem is, he's seven hundred dollars. What a travesty. It's cruel to keep us apart just because of our socioeconomic differences. 


I'm going to have to apply the same nifty trick I use to get over boys. A bit of reverse psychology....


Every time I think of Mr Coat, I'm going to pretend he looks like this* -







Umm, knitted onesie anyone? What the frock? How can such a hideous creation be from the same Lover collection?





* I don't picture boys in knitted onesies, although now you mention it, that's a good idea. I usually just picture them doing un-sexy things. The details of which are not suitable for this blog but my friends will know exactly what I'm referring to.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...