Sunday, May 29, 2011

When You Accidentally Think You're a Lolcat

This blurg is dedicated to my big sissy who has requested more Lolcat content. Your wish is my command. 

So I was introduced to a friend's friend the other night. We were making polite small talk and he asked me how my dinner was. My response? 'Yeah nice thanks, lots of good noms.'


Unfortunately the gentleman was not versed in Lolcat speak and I looked like quite a weirdo. Luckily, his girlfriend was a Lolcat fan and helped me explain the meaning of nom. 


I am blaming Chinny for corrupting my vocab with catspeak. This is the girl who has been known to order her coffee saying, 'I can has coffee?' We actually can't converse unless we're in Lolcat mode which is extremely dangerous when you shift into the real world and forget to change over to human mode.  


I think it's about time the verb to nom is added to the English dictionary please!





1 comment:

  1. I don't accidentally THINK I'm a lolcat. I AM a lolcat.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...