- Short sleeved business shirts. You know the ones I'm talking about, a la Homer Simpson.
- THICK pin striped suits, *shudders*.
- Gold chains. Or any chains for that matter.
- Elephant trunk jeans. Look, we're not in the 70's anymore. There will be no Woodstock festival to attend. You don't need to wear baby killers (jeans so tight they make your baby maker broke) but a slim fit jean is the way of the future. It's flattering, up to date and most importantly doesn't make you look like a homie-G teenager.
- Ed Hardy ANYTHING. Pass the spew bucket please. I know I'm not the only one passionate about the evils of Ed Hardy clothing. The Facebook group 'friends don't let friends wear Ed Hardy' has 14, 200 members. Let's spread the word people, Ed Hardy is for fools. If you like bling, wear a ring. Not bejewelled hoodies.
So now it's your turn. I know I'm no saint. During my Spice Girl phase I boasted an enviable platform shoe collection. I also have a history of donning red hair mascara, mid-rift tops and jumpsuits. What trends do you despise on the opposite sex?