Saturday, April 9, 2011

WHAT THE FROCK?

SPOTTED: last Friday morning, on the train to work. A mysterious commuter wearing a black cape and, wait for it, A SCREAM MASK. Casually reading the newspaper like it was no big deal. Umm excuse me mate, YOU'RE DRESSED AS A MURDERER! Oh yeah, just off to work in my death get up. As you do. 


Being the shameless type, I whipped out my camera and took a sneaky snap. It was just so bizarre. Considering how sensitive we are when it comes to the T word these days, I have no idea why anyone in their right mind would jump on public transport dressed as Mr Stabby Scream Man. 


This photo is pretty crappy and doesn't do him justice but you can spot the prolonged Scream chin. It was mighty odd! Man, there are some crazies out there!


When I got to work and told the office, a colleague said he'd seen other Scream clad people in the city too. If anyone knows what the frock this was for, some sort of slasher movie convention perhaps, let me know! 

4 comments:

  1. Slasher movie convention could be just about right - Scream 4 is out at some point...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe they're making a 4th one and Neve Campbell is back on board. She must be desperate!

    Why wouldn't you just pack your outfit in your bag and get changed there??? Weirdo! There's also Zombie Walk - http://www.sydneyzombiewalk.com/ but that was on the 26th of March.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw a heap of them on cnr of George & Park St. me thinks they are off to a happy team bonding sesion without ten pin bowling - only blood

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maybe it was some sort of Chaser's War gimmick?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...