Wednesday, April 6, 2011

This is Why I Love You

I got a lovely little email from Chinny this afternoon. It simply said 'thought of you x' with this picture...



Oh my golly, golly gosh! This picture is ME, in goat form! Thanks for totally magotally making my day, Chinny! Damn that girl is good at email LOLZ. I literally laughed out loud. It's now my desktop background. I'm also considering getting it blown up and framed. 

For those not familiar with my obsession of the phrase 'totes magotes', I suggest you click here. Soon you will be well versed with my skewed vocab. And as for those totes adorzzz goats? They were spawned from the rad blog, Have You Met Miss Jones?

Ps. I'm sorry I've dropped so many 'totes' bombs in one post. My proper engil be back nowz, me promiezz. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...