Saturday, April 2, 2011

Snuggly Lovin'

Winter is right around the corner, that's why I've stocked up on some totally adorable leg frou frou. You never know when that cold snap could kick in, best be prepared and ensure you have happy feet. Here are my top 3 picks. 


Remember these Peter Alexander snuggle socks that were on my winter wish list last year? Well Shollis went one up and got me these divine snugglies from Forever 21 for Chrissy. The best part?  The pom poms. Bring. On. The. Cold. I can't wait to prance about in these babies. Don't worry they're for home only. Or are they?
To quote my little brother, 'those things make your legs look like cheese sticks.' Why thank you James! This makes me like them even more. Thick, warm and mustard. The trifecta of cool! Sportsgirl, $14.95 

No, I don't have leprosy! I gots love! Wrap yourself up with lurve everyday with these heart tights. Sportsgirl, $16.95




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...