Wednesday, March 2, 2011

A Treat for your Ears: Sleepy Head Playlist

Hey yawnz-a-lot, wants some blissed out beats to get you to the Land of Nod? You'll sleep easy with these melodies.... 



  • Kinisi, Aftermath: Delicate, lovely, warm. And if you like pinching pennies and being ethical, you can get the ENTIRE album for FREEZIES right here. That's right, Kinisi is spreading his fab tunes, with his blessing, totally for free. You're welcome.

  • James Blake, The Whilhelm Scream: Now look don't judge me. I know I'm late to jump on the James Blake bandwagon. I was hesitant at first. You see, people kept ranting about him, and I was all, 'why would you like the dude who sung that whiney You're Beautiful song? He sucks.' Turns out that was James BLUNT not James Blake. Duh! Yeah, I'm such a musical knowledge whiz, I know. This is so beautiful, even if it was James Blunt, I'd still like it. 



2 comments:

  1. How good are we say bamoulee!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You should check out Kyu and their track- Pixiphony, they are big on the j's at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...