Thursday, March 3, 2011

Sydney Secrets

If ever you need cheering up, this street art should do the trick. Tucked away in Dungate lane, off Castlereagh st, lies another one of Sydney's hidden gems. Whenever I venture down to Goulburn st, to the world of Men's mags, I walk past this little babushka brigade. My favourite is the moustache man. You can tell he's got loads of 'tude.

I don't know why they're there, I don't know what they're for, but they make me smile.


So cute I just had to take a photo.

5 comments:

  1. Someone recently made a trip to Civic

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes indeedy, had to pick up a good old cheque reque. for a shoot.

    ReplyDelete
  3. They should make a show centred around men's mags called "Civic Unrest". It will get better ratings guarenteed.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha... John Dean, is that you?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I've lived in Sydney all my life, and just when I thought I knew the city like I did the back of my hand you show me this... I've never seen this.

    You should see graffiti alley in Melbourne, so awesome.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...