Tuesday, March 29, 2011

If The Brennans Were Super Heros...

I come from a pretty weird family. An AMAZINGLY weird family. I mean that in the best way. I would hate to come from one of those straight laced posses that think sipping on mocktails while playing croquet is like, totally wacky! My sibs and I are all strange in our own right, together we fit like the perfect weirdo puzzle. I always count my lucky stars I come from such an awesome squadron. 


Instead of mocktails and croquet, we like to dress up in homemade onesies, drink snozwozzas, eat 'occlate, spam bomb the fridge and make home made Pokemon cards. Edork is a very talented artist and while she can draw the prettiest picture you've ever seen, her speciality lies in fugly peeps. Introducing the limited edition Brennan super heroes! Gotta catch 'em all! 


Dad and I dug these up tonight and couldn't stop laughing. They're from about 2002 and it was actually a proper game we used to play with James in his Pokemon phase. There's a whole set, featuring some hilarious characters a young JB made, which I'll show you soon. It's evident that kid was funny from the start. 

And yes, now you know what my family nickname is. Affectionately coined by the older two. I promise I don't smell. Much. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...