Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Hipster Hunting

Welcome to my new post, Hipster Hunting. It's simple really, when I see a hip hipster, I take a snap. This concept was born by accident. Flicking through photos from Friday night, I spied this guy and his incredible undercut, beaming out from the crowd. 

So what is a hipster you ask? Hipsters are those who try so hard to be different, they end up like the rest of us homogeneous losers. They may play the ukulele, have a penchant for wacky hair cuts or even be vegan. Hipsters go for the whatevs man, I-don't-give-a-shit look. When really they do. Irony is their main source of inspiration. A hipster will use a shoe lace for a belt and be all 'I'm not homeless, but still using string to hold up my corduroy pants. How do you like them tofus?' For a more extensive list click here.


Without further ado, I bring you our first Hipster! 

  • Where? The Gaelic club. 
  • Why? Look at that undercut! The definition between long and short! The wavy locks in the upper layer! And he's sporting a spotty NECKERCHIEF! Double win. 
  • Hipster tip: An undercut is the Hipster's best friend, it's cool because it used to be daggy.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...