Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Girl Crushing

Don't get me wrong, Mark Ronson was so hot on Friday night, I had to rip my skirt off*. But the real star of the show was Amanda Warner, one half of electronic duo MNDR. Warner has joined Ronson and the Business International and is killing it. You might know her as that sexy little vixen from the Bang, Bang, Bang clip.


Woah nelly that girl is rad! She's quirky, cute, can dance like a pro and is super feisty! Her mix of attitude, style and that certain je ne sais quoi makes for one minxy babe. 


* Such a rookie error wearing my floaty black maxi skirt. Extremely impractical for a hot and sweaty venue like the Enmore. Luckily the top I was wearing was actually a shorter dress, tucked in to my skirt. I ordered it from Topshop online and it was a tad too short for my liking, I swore I'd never wear it as a dress but desperate times, call for desperate measures. Edwina and I ducked to the loo only to find an epic line. I asked Ed if she thought anyone would notice me de-robing in the line? 'The girl spewing into the bin over there is a good enough distraction. You'll be right,' she said. And hey presto, just like that my costume change was donzeo!

Be my BFF please Amanda?

1 comment:

  1. "Woah nelly that girl is rad! She's quirky, cute, can dance like a pro and is super feisty! Her mix of attitude, style and that je ne sais quoi makes for one minxy babe."

    You talking about yourself in third person? That's a sign of insanity you know? :P

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...