- Legenvy: This term derives from the pure leg envy I have of my buddy Inga's pins. Being a short limbed lass, I can't help but wonder what it would be like to have legs up to here (holds hands up to head). And let's face it, girl's got some fine long limbs!
- Chinple: Why do chinples (chin-pimples) always pop up at the most inopportune times? Like before a date or when you're being introduced to new people. You can't help but feel like there's a big red arrow pointing to said chinple and the whole world is staring at you.
- Accent goggles: Similar to beer goggles, a beautiful accent can transform an average bloke into an Adonis. Approach with caution and always ask yourself, 'would I like them if they didn't have that sexy accent?' And DO NOT combine the two evils of beer + accent.
- Correctomon: Those who continually correct you on the most minuscule, insignificant details. i.e. 'it's 8.30.' 'No, it's actually 8.32.' They must always be right. If they were a Pokemon, they would be a correctomon. Similar to one-uppers. The best way to shut them up is to tell them to stop being such a correctomon! It's borza!
- Drunk and generous: Why oh why do we get so benevolent after a few bevvys? Yeah, you feel like the most charitable chick in town but it's very depressing when you check the bank balance the morning after the night before. A word to the wise, don't go near any shops either, you'll be asking yourself 'did I really need to buy two packets of cigarettes, UHU Glue and birthday candles from the Seven Eleven?' Ugh. I blame it on being drunk and generous.
|Buying this crap seemed like a great idea at the time. It was my birthday so I guess that justifies it a tad. Not exactly sure what I was planning with the glue.|
|Legenvy. Case in point, Miss Inga Kool-Clarke.|