Thursday, February 3, 2011

Proposing to Strangers, Thailand and Dropping Eff Bombs on Camera

WHOO FREAKING HOO! I AM GOING TO THAILAND WITH CHANNEL V. I WOULD LOVE TO WRITE THIS ENTIRE POST IN CAPS BUT I'LL RESIST THE URGE!


When the phone rang and I found out I'd won, I lost my shit. Coincidentally, the Park St cameras were in our office filming our Art Director, Mich. They captured me in all my eloquent glory - gracefully swearing my head off, yelling at the top of my lungs, "I WANT TO MARRY YOU", to the Channel V producers on the other end of the phone. I'm praying it won't make the final cut due to all the profanities. 


A huge thanks to Shollis for your endless help, everyone at work for getting behind me, Inga for your fab designs, Ella Brodie-Reed for your amazing photography, my awesome friends and family for recruiting people to vote and my hilarious little brother, James, for starring in all my embarrassing vlogs.... Eeek, I am rambling. Soz, thought I was making an Oscars' acceptance speech for a second there. I can finally leave you all alone!


I am super excited that I'll be going with Billy. I think we'll make a great little team! I'm off next Sunday, I'll be blogging on the Channel V site everyday so stay tuned peeps! I'm still on Cloud 9 and probably not making much sense so enjoy this LOL Cat montage as a visual aid to express my utter joy! xxx



2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!

    You'll be flying to Thailand in a Lollacraft soon rofling and lmaoing your way to an awesome country and I look forward to reading about your experience.

    PS: I don't have Foxtel (the shame) so I hope you post the video! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats,

    Have an awesome time!

    I hope I get the chance to be a Blog Jockey too!

    :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...