Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Fact or Fiction?

Here's a fun game I played with the girls. Fact or fiction, today I.... 


  • A: Bought a $700 oh-so-cute Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony leopard print dress.
  • B: Bought a more reasonably priced Arnsdorf dress. 
  • C: Made a second trip THIS WEEK to my new seamstress, Mimi. I've visited her so much lately she must think I am a shopaholic. 

Read on for answers!


Damn you amazing frock, why are you seven hundred bad boys?

  • A: Fiction. I WISH! It was love at first sight, once I looked at the price tag my heart broke. But it's my birthday soon, just sayin'. If anyone has a spare seven hunge I don't think it's much to ask. Or you could give it to Nicki, who is running a worthy charity. She said to me, "if you had a spare $700 lying around I would have told you to donate it to a worthy charity like… say… the Nicolette Conchita Chin Foundation."
  • B: Fact. I fell in love a lot today. The second time was with a much more reasonably priced pastel purple, silk dress. He is divine and was more than 50% off his original price! Thank you Incu sale! I'll be rocking him for my 23rd burf. 
  • C: Fact. A good seamstress is a short girl's best friend. I started going to Mimi a few weeks ago (thank you Hughsey for the recommendation) and we are now BFFs. She laughed when I walked in again today. I swear I'm not a shopping whore Mimi, I just needed to sort out what I'm wearing for my birthday before I go away. 

4 comments:

  1. Similar and more reasonably priced.. also you'd be supporting a local designer.. yeah?

    http://www.princesspolly.com.au/eshop/products/Aurora-in-Love.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I LOVE YOU ANON. I AM BUYING RIGHT NOW.

    ReplyDelete
  3. :( I spoke too soon, they're all sold out

    ReplyDelete
  4. Go on, there must be one somewhere! They have heaps of online stockists (I feel like the devil..!).

    http://www.maythelabel.com/stockists

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...