- A: Bought a $700 oh-so-cute Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony leopard print dress.
- B: Bought a more reasonably priced Arnsdorf dress.
- C: Made a second trip THIS WEEK to my new seamstress, Mimi. I've visited her so much lately she must think I am a shopaholic.
Read on for answers!
|Damn you amazing frock, why are you seven hundred bad boys?|
- A: Fiction. I WISH! It was love at first sight, once I looked at the price tag my heart broke. But it's my birthday soon, just sayin'. If anyone has a spare seven hunge I don't think it's much to ask. Or you could give it to Nicki, who is running a worthy charity. She said to me, "if you had a spare $700 lying around I would have told you to donate it to a worthy charity like… say… the Nicolette Conchita Chin Foundation."
- B: Fact. I fell in love a lot today. The second time was with a much more reasonably priced pastel purple, silk dress. He is divine and was more than 50% off his original price! Thank you Incu sale! I'll be rocking him for my 23rd burf.
- C: Fact. A good seamstress is a short girl's best friend. I started going to Mimi a few weeks ago (thank you Hughsey for the recommendation) and we are now BFFs. She laughed when I walked in again today. I swear I'm not a shopping whore Mimi, I just needed to sort out what I'm wearing for my birthday before I go away.