- Skorts: Remember culottes circa 1997? They looked like a skirt, but in truth were shorts. Well, they're back! But they're called skorts. The skirt and short had a sleazy one-night stand, and this is their trendy love child. Which is most convenient as this summer I plan on climbing lots of trees, while still maintaining an edgy look. Now you can frolic to your heart's content, without flashing people your knickers. Awes-balls!
- High waisted swimmers: WARNING, approach trend with caution. Can definitely look hot as long as you find a pair that's the right fit. Nothing's worse than the high-waisted muffin top overhang. Best to stick to a flattering colour, like black.
- Bow-ties: Oh so cute! Love androgynous accessorising. Check out Frida Gustavsson working the bow-tie in H&M's magazine.
- Digital prints: It only seems right our tech-saturated lives should influence our fashion. Not all of us can afford Josh Goot, but this trend has filtered down to chain stores so now us plebs can play fashionista too!
- Rainbow brights: Unless you've been living under a hole, it's hard to escape the fact that colour blocking is the trend du jour. Whether it's to the extreme with a fuscia pink maxi skirt and an aqua blue camisole or a more subtle approach with your make-up, it's a fun way to make a statement.
What do you think of these trends? Spew or do?