Saturday, January 22, 2011

TALK TO ME BABY!

Hey Internet, let's make 2011 the year YOU tell me what you YOU think! I love hearing what you have to say. Disagree with me, tell me I'm an idiot, contribute to the discussion. Whatevs. It's the internet remember! YOU CAN DO WHAT YOU WANT!


So how do you leave your comment on my little bloggy? It's super dooper easy. You don't need to sign up or give away your organs or anything. At the bottom of the post it says "post a comment", type your thoughts/feelings. Then it says "comment as" with a variety of options, the last two are the easiest. You can comment as anonymous or select "name / URL" and type your name in the name section, then hit post and voila! Your donezo! You can even give yourself a crazy name if you so wish.  


Thanks n00bs, I hope to hear from you soon! 



3 comments:

  1. I personally would have been happy to give a kidney to write this comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SCORE! Free kidney! Let me know when I can cash it in Julie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You're an idiot. i kid i kid!!! I see juju's kidney and raise you a liver.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...