Wednesday, January 26, 2011

My Channel *VFFs!

Being a self confessed music nerd I was super excited to score an invite through work to the Rolling Stone Awards last night. In a world record effort against the clock, I bolted home, got ready in FIVE MINUTES and headed back over the bridge to the B2 studios in Alexandria, in search of Lupe Fiasco.


Sadly I didn't meet Lupe, but it just so happened the awesome Channel V kids were there. Never one to shy away from a shameless plug for my campaign I recruited Kyle and Billy for a few sneaky happy snaps.

Seeing as though Billy and I are now practically BFFs, it kinda makes sense to send me to Thailand with him don't ya think?

* A VFF is just like a BFF, but cooler. Hello, they work at Channel V!



Billy says vote for Bella!

Billy praises my campaign efforts.

Chinny et moi.

3 comments:

  1. This is amazing! We're all rooting for you Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kylie is so cute.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...