Saturday, January 22, 2011

Gap Toothed Beauties

FYI - it's time to embrace our imperfections ya'll. Gone are the days of the asymmetrical, genetically blessed freaks. It's all about flaunting those quirky flaws. That noise you just heard? It's the sound of thousands of women high-fiving. Hellz to the yeah!


The most popular trend at the moment is the rise of the gap toothed beauties. Hello Jess Hart, Abbey Lee KershawGeorgia May Jagger, Anna Paquin and Lara Stone to name a few. And let's not forget the ultimate veteran of the ol'gap toothed grin, Madonna. 


Now if only I didn't get braces, maybe I could have made my vampire fangs cool? 


Jess, I heart your gap!

2 comments:

  1. what about mah yellow toofs?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was going to call the post "gap tooFed beauties" but wasn't sure if people had thought I'd made a really dumb spelling mistake...

    Yellow toofs are totes hot!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...