Monday, January 17, 2011

Crap Swan

Yo Black Swan, step aside. You're the most overrated film evs. Spoiler alert: all Natalie Portman does is pout, huff and puff and look sad. She doesn't even speak much, a monkey could do that! She won the Golden Globe for best actress today and I'm flabbergasted. Also, I thoroughly enjoy saying flabbergasted. Everyone, sing it with me! f to the l to the a to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the to the d! Now we have that out of our system, the Globes are usually the precursor of what's to come at the Oscars, I'm sure Nat will be nursing that nude gold man in no time. Boourns I say! Boourns! 


I'm not hating on Natalie, I adored her in Closer and Garden State, I feel like she played much more dynamic characters in those films. Black Swan is so painfully bad, I just don't understand all this hype. 


But Miss P, soon mum to be, definitely looks smokin' in that Viktor and Rolf dress. If only they gave out Golden Globes for best dressed. 



2 comments:

  1. She was awesome in V for Vendetta!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...