Sunday, January 30, 2011

Bloggin' mah pantzzz off for Channel V!

I have blogged so much, I literally don't have any pants left. For reals. But it's a sacrifice I'm willing to make. I'm totally cool to walk around semi-nude if it means becoming the next Channel V Blog Jockey. 

Walking around sans pants isn't the only crazy thing I've done, no siree. In case you missed it, I thought I'd recap my Channel V campaign thus far so it's all here for your viewing pleasure, in one juicy little nugget. It's been a fun-filled bonanza. From walking down Park Street with a pair of skis on a Saturday morning, to eating raw Baked Beans and flyer bombing Sydney CBD. There's never been a dull moment, enjoy!

My digital resume for Channel V, yes I am a pro ninja fighter!


Here's another video blog I made, eyes peeled for a certain young chap bound to make you ROFLCOPTER -

Behind the scenes of my shoot -

The infamous tomato sauce on bread video -

Made a purrrrty flyer










Pimped my flyer like nobodies business!












Hyde Park













Oxford St


Got crafty with tomato sauce

Ran into the Channel V kids at the Rolling Stone awards and recruited them for a few cheeky campaign shots!





Still not convinced? I'm willing to give you my kidneys, liver or pancreas. Take your pick!

5 comments:

  1. I'll take a kidney thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is incredible! Go get them Bella!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can I pick the whole lot?

    ReplyDelete
  4. ur smile is infectious and ur a natural on film. I really hope you win!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that you refer to your hair as a 'dickhead' in that vid, so funny!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...