Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Frugalista

Looking at your summer wardrobe and realising you're wearing the same things as last season? Can't spend serious moola on fancy pantz designer labels but want to inject some fun into the mix? Then fear not. I have one word for you - Supre. 


Ewww, I hear you say? No my friend. It should be whooo! That's right, I'm flying the Supre flag with pride. The thing with Supre is, you have to keep it simple. Avoid all the hectic glitzy stuff and the "I LOVE AUSTRALIA" tees (for realsies, I saw them today) and you're set. 


Let's face it, unless you're a graduate dentist (their starting salary is 75K, damn I'm in the wrong industry!) or Daddy's Little Girl, or Boyfriend's Little Princess, or rely heavily on the Plastic Fantastic (we all know how I feel about that), you're probably on a tight budget between pay cheques. I don't even live out of home and I struggle to pinch those pennies. Sometimes, you have to cut corners. Even fashion corners. 


So what were my Supre bargains? A cute nautical stripe dress ($25), awesome leopard print denim shorts ($25) and a khaki skirt ($20). Watch out Bali, I'm going to be rocking you in style! That's three things for seventy bad boys. Not bad, not bad at all!


Alternatively, you can be a super dooper saver and wear the same dress for a year


If the thought of shopping at Supre gives you the heeby jeebies, imagine wearing the same dress for 365 days like Sheena Matheiken did. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...