Saturday, December 18, 2010

Believe it or not, a guy and girl can be JUST friends!

I don't know why it's so hard for people to comprehend that fact. Many guy and girl BFFs I know are asked if they're dating. In "When Harry Met Sally" (a very reputable source) Harry argues no male and female can be just friends. But I beg to differ. 


People always enquire if one of my male mates and I are BF and GF. Errr no, he's just my buddy. We now reply "we're just platonic BFFs thanks." A shop assistant once thought my big brother and I were together EWWWWW, GET FROCKED PLEASE! Male + female doesn't necessarily equal luuuuuvers, but people are always so quick to make that assumption.


Do you think you can have platonic friendships? Or do you agree with Hazza?




1 comment:

  1. yep otherwise you're wiping out 50% potential BFFs

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...