Saturday, December 4, 2010

AWW SHIZ, I'M ON A MO-FOING LEAR JET YA'LL!

WHOO FREAKING HOO! Check that bad boy out! That's me in the highest level for the B430 Global Animal comp! Does this mean I'll stop accosting you with flyers? Probably not. Does this mean I'll finally shut up and stop talking about how awesome it would be to be a Channel V BJ? Nada. Does this mean my campaign is over? Far from it. Does this mean I want it so bad, I would sell my first born (if I had one) yep, yep, yeppidy yep!

There's 5 more trips to win, the next being Canada in February. But the two trips on the "LEAR JET" level will be announced last. That gives me heaps of time to keep proving why I'd be the best god damn Blog Jockey this side of the Southern Hemisphere. I can't sing, I can't reverse park, I suck at cooking, but if there's one thing I can do it is write, and I was born to blog my pantzz off baby! 


Another friend wins a $200 JB-Hi Fi voucher!



Axle says a big thanks to everyone who has voted!

4 comments:

  1. must have been the sandwiches

    ReplyDelete
  2. If all this blogging means your pants come off, I am 100% behind you

    ReplyDelete
  3. from here on you shall be known as Bloggy Bella.how cool is that ! xxxxxxxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...