Tuesday, December 21, 2010

All Out For Channel V!

Yo Channel V! Have you missed me? I know my blog jockey campaign has been a bit quiet lately, but never fear! I'm back baby! Stronger than ever. Behind the scenes I've been working my butt off thinking of crazy new ideas to wow you! With only a few trips left, it's time to step it up to a notch. One of these trips is to the home of Arcade Fire, maple leaves, poutine and ice hockey, aka CANADA! 


Fancy that, I just happen to have a pair of retro pink skis that have my name on them. I also have an old school pink stack hat. Shan even has a Canadian themed beanie. My lovely buddy from work Pete (aka The Source) had a brilliant idea of how to take this competition to the next level. "Sure flyers are cute, but do you know what would be even cooler? A photo shoot!" He said. And boom, the stars aligned. Pete's sister works in the photographics department of our company and before I knew it, there I was on a Saturday morning at work, posing like a twat with my skis. And it was so much fun! I think we passed Shameless Street long ago.  


So send a gal to Canada why don't ya Channel V? I already have all the gear! 


Why should I be the next Global Animal? I'm going to let the pictures do the talking! And there is more, much much more. Make sure you check back during the week for other sweet treats. Including another shoot and a behind the scenes video.


Photography by Ella Brodie-Reed, ACP Magazines.

5 comments:

  1. There is something wrong with the world if you dont win this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Too cute. I want to eat you all up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. coolest thing since sliced bread

    ReplyDelete
  4. You are gorgeous! Love this photo shoot! You have to win!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...