Monday, November 22, 2010

Yippie, I'm on a Train!

So I'm going against my no solo shots with photo booth rule, and selling out. But all in the name of the game! 


AB for Channel who? Well, my fingers tell the rest of the story and I'm sure you're bright enough to connect the dots, dear reader. Exciting news! I've gotten to the next level (train) and am competing for the Hawaii trip. But competition is fierce, so I'm stepping it up a notch... Eyes peeled, I've got a few tricks up my sleeve. If you haven't voted yet, or you have but your cousin, nan or pet axolotel want to just follow these easy instructions: 


1. Go to the Channel V facebook page: www.facebook.com/vmusic.com.au
2. Go to the B430 Tab
3. Click “Like”
4. A page will pop up that will request your permission to access the global animal application, click “allow”
5. Scroll down the page to “vote for my friends” and again, hit “allow”
6. In the search tab type “Bella” (I’m the girl doing star jumps underneath the Eiffel Tower)
7. Hit “Vote for me”
8. Enter a few of your details and I’m now one step closer to achieving my dream! Thanks for that! Enjoy this candy* as a token of my appreciation. 




Axle says vote now!
* candy may not actually exist. 

1 comment:

  1. i love metaphorical candy! mine's got a fly on it :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...