Sunday, November 28, 2010

The World's Biggest Cupcake

I asked our great work experience girl to get cupcakes for Leanne's birthday. She came back from the shops very worried. "I'm so sorry, I couldn't find any regular sized ones. They only had these massive ones. I hope you don't mind!" Of course we didn't mind. It was only the best cupcake we'd ever seen and Leanne loved it! 


It was so huge our office couldn't get through it all, I sent out a group email to the trusty ACP Co-orinators / Finance list saying, "like cupcakes? Like super-sized cupcakes? Come to the madison office to get your slice. BYO Napkin." I got a lot of people writing back confused, "what the hell are you on about Bella?" And a few people popped up to take a roady.  



The beautiful birthday girl.

 Mich looks on with amazement at the cupcake!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...