Thursday, November 25, 2010

Why Should You Vote For Me? Because You Can Win Too!

I no lie! I only speak da troof! See that arrow? It's pointing to Miss Leanne Fogarty, my lovely work buddy who so kindly voted for me. She can now buy herself $200 worth of sweet beats, or any other electronic goods for that matter, thanks to JB Hi-Fi. Fancy yourself a bit of free stuff? Then get your voting pantz on peeps! There's a winner for everyday of the comp and it goes till Feb, so what are you waiting for?

1. Go to the Channel V facebook page: www.facebook.com/vmusic.com.au
2. Go to the B430 Tab
3. Click “Like”
4. A page will pop up that will request your permission to access the global animal application, click “allow”
5. Scroll down the page to “vote for my friends” and again, hit “allow”
6. In the search tab type “Bella”
7. Hit “Vote for me”
8. Enter a few of your details and I’m now one step closer to achieving my dream! Thanks for that legend! 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...