Tuesday, November 9, 2010

What Do You Wish?

  • I wish people would stop saying "curves are back." Maybe it should be "anorexic looking waifs are out." It's been duly noted, we get it. 
  • I wish I had Alexa Chung's wardrobe. 
  • I wish puppies would stay puppies forever. 
  • I wish the Spice Girls did their comeback tour in Sydney '07. Bitches broke my heart when they cancelled.
  • I wish people never spoke about their weight. Or their exercise regime. Yawn, booooring!
  • I wish I had a live in masseuse.
  • I wish beautiful boys could be crazy too.
  • I wish I could sleep forever, or that I never got tired.
  • I wish we could have track-pants Friday, a national law that you have to wear your trackies or jammies to work on Fridays. 
  • I wish people didn't say 'moving forward', 'streamlining the process', or 'touch base'.
  • I wish I could get up early and not hit snooze ten million times.
  • I wish people would stop being so narrow minded towards 'boat people'. Maybe if your country was in civil war you'd flee it too and do anything you could to save your life and your family's. 
  • I wish I could hang out with my grandparents for one more day.

5 comments:

  1. I wish that you would marry me

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could travel forever. I wish I could speak different languages. I wish I could know what people are thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  3. THIS BLOG IS MY BIBLE... SERIOUSLY! X

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awwww thank you. I have a feeling that's the very kind words of BJ? x

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could see my darling father again and not just in my dreams.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...