Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Today, I Had a Facelift...

Well, not me personally. But I gave my blog one. He turns one at the end of the month, and I thought what better way to celebrate my baby's 1st birthday than with a bit of cosmetic surgery. The sleek new look is courtesy of my super talented friend, Ingrid Kool-Clarke (of Gargoyle Designs). 


It's a feast for your eyes and I hope you like it. There's still a few minor tweaks going on behind the scenes, so please bear with us as we get through the final stages of renovations but I can officially say, LOWBROW HOO-HA HAS BEEN RE-LAUNCHED! 


Who's that hot cover girl you may have noticed? (see "My Life Remixed" pic) Well I like to keep it in the family. That babe is the Miss Greta Kool-Clarke, Inga's sister and muse. Only Gretchen could make a lady-beard look hot. 


And for anyone wondering what my first few blogs ever were, feel free to take a trip down memory lane here. I would love to know what you think of the new layout? Spew or do? Feedback most welcome!


Happy birthday Lowbrow Hoo-Ha, hope you like your new face. Love Mummy xx







3 comments:

  1. AMAZING! Looks so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love it. can't believe it's been a whole year of your rambles! Keep them coming

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's beautiful! I'm going to be visiting even more now.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...