Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Want to Take Me for a Ride on a Big Jet Plane?

Not that there's anything wrong with cruising in a limo... Hey, I travel on a City Rail train everyday I'm not complaining in the slightest. It's just that Clare looks so lonely up there by herself. She needs a chum to hang out with. I'm so close, help me get to the final level! If you want a guaranteed way to make me lover chu forevs and evs ya'll VOTE FOR ME! Pretty please, with a curly wurly on top. I swear I'll leave you alone (soon). 


1. Go to the Channel V facebookpage:www.facebook.com/vmusic.com.au
2. Go to the B430 Tab
3. Click “Like”
4. A page will pop up that will request your permission to access the global animal application, click “allow”
5. Scroll down the page to “vote for my friends” and again, hit “allow”
6. In the search tab type “Bella”
7. Hit “Vote for me”
8. Enter a few of your details and I’m now one step closer to achieving my dream! Thanks for that legend!


2 comments:

  1. Haha I'm watching you Bella, you're my biggest threat! I'm happy up there on my own :)
    May the best blogger win ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. I really love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...