Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Have You Ever Had a Crush on a Cartoon Character?


Today's post is inspired from Tom and Alex's chat to actor, John Morris, the voice of Andy in Toy Story 3. Triple J's Tom admitted he found the animated character of Andy a hotty and Alex thought that was kind of creepy.  



I have to disagree with you on this one Alex. I had the biggest crush on Eric from The Little Mermaid. Oh, how I wished I could have been his Little Mermaid! He was such a dream boat. I also thought Wheeler (aka Fire) from Captain Planet was pretty damn fine. My thing for red heads started at an early age. Who's your cartoon crush? Or am I a weirdo? Is it better to worry about real, 3D humans, or can cartoons be cute? 




7 comments:

  1. The wind girl I think her name was Linka or something? She was totally boneable!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Arnold from hey arnold was quite cute, even with the football head.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I had a huge crush on Gambit from X-Men. MMMM liking bad boys starts at a very young age. But at least I liked a human. My best friend had a huge crush on Bart Simpson and Simba.

    Em Shep

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha Simba? Cute, but also weird. I think I'd go Milhouse over Bart. Something about his blue hair....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fry from Futurama. What is it with cartoon redheads?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Betty Rubble.... **drool**

    ReplyDelete
  7. I had a crush on Prince Eric too! And Prince Darien from Sailor Moon.. How Asian of me. ;p

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...