Thursday, September 9, 2010

POWER OF THE PANTS!

I seriously can't get enough of pantaloons right now. Being a short limbed lass, it's quite a risk to wear slacks, but man it's awesome. As long as you wear heels to elongate your stumps you're fine - I thoroughly recommend it. When I like something, I tend to stock up on it. My pant count at present stands at 5.

My absolute favourite pair are from Topshop, they are a silky khaki colour and a bit like harem pants, with less of a poo catcher crotch. I wish I bought a million pairs of them, because I live in these bad boys. American Apparel also do a mean high-waistey number, perfect for work and play.

But be warned, sometimes you can get carried away with the power that pants give you. There's something so fun about walking around with your hands in your pockets.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...