Sunday, August 22, 2010

Love Letters in MX, does it count as romance?

One of our favourite activities on the train ride home is reading the 'Here's Looking at You' section in MX. Some are really cute and romantic. Others are just hilarious. Like the this one in Friday's edition -


"To the thin, blonde girl at Glenbrook station most mornings, you are the prettiest girl I've ever seen... I'm the guy smiling at you. Want to go raving?"


I'm sure a lot of them are piss takes, but for the people really putting themselves out there it's quite scary. Bravo to you I say. Using words to woo is sexy, even if MX is your medium. Maybe you could up the anti and actually write them out on a piece of paper, like a proper love letter, and slip it in the bag of your train-girl-crush! Now that's romantic.


Then I'm sure she would join you in your rave cave.


3 comments:

  1. bahaha funny story. pretty sure someone wrote one about me one time. its amazing how descriptive they can get in so few words.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome, it's my dream to have someone write about me in MX!

    What did yours say?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i cant remember. i think it had what i was reading on the train and that she wanted to be my study buddy or some shit.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...