Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Gravitational Pull

I have a problem. I am obsessed with any piece of clothing that is:


a) White


b) Lace


c) Crochet


d) All of the above


The number of white crochet tops I own at present: 4
The number of white lace dresses I own at present: 2
The number of little white dresses I own at present: 2 (take that LBD)


Today Shan Dog and I were perusing the shops, I gravitated towards yet another white lace piece. She pointed out that it was merely a variation of the 4 other tops I have. She then bought a high waisted, navy skirt.


Touche I said, add that to your navy mountain and kiss my crocheted arse.


We both buy the same things, repackaged. Her vice is anything beige, nautical or navy. I'm also a sucker for grey and aqua. But at least we don't have a penchant for velour tracksuits. What's your obsession?


2 comments:

  1. I love crocheted stuff, its so naughty with all its holes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha the velvet belvederes. One of my essentials in the wardrobe. Pwa Pwa (Ingrid)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...