Saturday, June 5, 2010

PORK CHOP SANDWICHES

I forgot how funny G.I Joe was. It's been years since I watched these clips but last night, we huddled around the good old campfire, I mean YouTube, and laughed ourselves silly. Gotta love macho cartoons that have been dubbed over with homoerotic undertones.


It's very lowbrow indeed, but if you're after some good lolz then watch this. Just a warning, it makes absolutely no sense and probably best you only watch this if you have a skewered sense of humour. Straighty-one-eighty types needn't bother.

My personal faves are mi mi mi mi and who wants a body massage.


3 comments:

  1. Mi mi mi is the best! Haha we were crying with laughter over it last night! Haha (Ingrid)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hahaha I completely forgot about that.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...