Saturday, May 22, 2010

What's in a Name?

For a while now, I've been tossing up whether I should change the name of my blog. I honestly can't make up my mind. So I'm letting you decide.


Should I keep it as Lowbrow Hoo-ha? Or, should I change it to Every Man and his Blog? I'm a sucker for shitty pun, but is everymanandhisblog just too shit of a pun? Or is it apt, because literally every man and his dog has a blog these days?


I love Lowbrow Hoo-ha but a fresh change could be fun....


HALP ME ?*&^%$#@!?


12 comments:

  1. Hmmmm tough choice... I like both!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i shall try to halp you. don't change it. Raeeylean.

    ReplyDelete
  3. DO NOT CHANGE IT, BEST BLOG NAME EVERRRRRRR

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have you seen my teef?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the current name better

    ReplyDelete
  6. I think the real question is will you damage the brand equity of your blog? Will changing names cost you in readership or will a fresh idea (even in the form of a shitty pun) generate excitement and increase your market share in this cutthroat world we live in?

    E_T

    ReplyDelete
  7. Please don't change it. It's so funny! We love it!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Keep current name...and incoporate every man and his blog into your slogan instead of blogaholic...?

    -shan dog

    ReplyDelete
  9. I LOVE the name "lowbrow Hoo-ha" - I actually say hoo-ha a lot more since reading your blog.

    Keep it! Want a change? Try the layout/colours instead(although it's not necessary!)

    ReplyDelete
  10. LOWBROW HOO-HA!
    LOWBROW HOO-HA!
    LOWBROW HOO-HA!
    LOWBROW HOO-HA!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Everymanandhisblog is very clever but it's not as witty as lowbrow hoo-ha. But you should copyright that shit before someone else nicks your idea.

    ReplyDelete
  12. If ain't broke, don't fix it!

    Your blog is the best.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...