Saturday, May 22, 2010

Trends Twenty-Ten, Spew or Do?

Pastel Nail Polish: Loving this, refreshing change from all the emo greys and blacks. If I wasn't saving I'd be spending all my money on OPI's mint blue shade, yum!


Pastel Hair / Grey Rinses: Hmm, if it doesn't look good on Ruby Rose, it won't look good on anyone. Leave the pastel play for your nails only.


Biker Boots: I think biker boots look foul when they're all by themselves. But when you pair them with a cute floral dress and stockings it's a clever way to match something fem, with something tough. The best of both worlds.


Socks and Ankle Boots: Huge fan. The Harajuku Girls were onto this years ago, way ahead of trend.


Denim on Denim: No way. I refuse. I don't care how many people say it's cool. Double denim will never fly in my books.


Big Buns: The old faithful bun. Where would I be without you? You save my arse most days of the week.


Thick, Sculpted Eyebrows: Bushy eyebrows are back, according to the mags. Which is good because I loathe pencil thin brows. So come and get your bush on.


1 comment:

  1. you don't dig the denim on denim in last month's cleo?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...