Saturday, May 15, 2010

Slow Saturday?

Someone asked me if I was having a slow Saturday because every time they logged onto Facebook I'd written another article.

Well, good sir, it's quite the opposite in fact. I cannot tell you how much I love my Saturdays. They're the busiest and most productive day of the week and I don't even have to get out of my pyjamas.

If you hadn't noticed, my blog is my baby, so spending my Saturday writing on him is my idea of heaven. There's no denying we all spend a lot of time online these days, so you may as well be doing something productive and fun!

2 comments:

  1. I didn't mean to offend you bella. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you spend ur saturdays blogging and i spend my saturdays reading them! ur saturday activities fuel mine!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...