Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Should I Take My Baby Backpacking?

You may remember when I fell in love with a pair of Fendi sunglasses. They are the nicest thing I own. If I died it would be the only asset that I'd have to give to my family and friends. They'd have to split a lens each.

I am debating if I should take them backpacking? Sunnies don't have a long life expectancy, they habitually break or get lost. That's why I have always been so anti dropping the big bucks on them because you'll only be heart broken when they inevitably die. I know us backpackers are suppose to live up to the scruffy stereotype, and trust me I do the shabby backpacker thing very well. I'm just wondering if I should tempt fate and bring them?

Or should I go to Sporty-G and get twenty buck knock offs? Seeing as though I lost my i-pod in the first week of my last trip to Euro I'm thinking Sporty-G might be the best bet.

BUT THEY ARE JUST SO PRETTY AND WE LOOK SO GOOD TOGETHER, I know I will have withdrawals if I don't bring them..... What to do?

1 comment:

  1. Oh Bella don't bring them, you'll die if you lose them and if you don't lose them they might be scratched or break.

    Wouldn't it be heartbreaking looking at broken sunglasses that you can't wear? At least you will have something to look forward to when you come hom!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...